Not every dessert food can boast of the kind of popularity that donuts have garnered in the country considered as the most rapidly growing market for fast food. With more and more love being inclined towards such sweet snacks, donuts certainly are reaching customers far and wide. To make things more joyous this monsoon, Dunkin Donuts, the fasted growing donut brand of the nation, has decided to shower you with the sweetness of the fried dough.
Dunkin Donuts has revivified their range of donuts and that too at a price drop from their usual 65 bucks per donut. This new range of donuts is now called the Classic donuts and the All Time Favorites for obvious reasons. Dunkin Donuts now bring the donuts at an easy going price of 49/- per donut and a pack of six is a still deal and worth the heavenly sweetness that comes packed airtight.
Among the diverse range of donuts that vary mostly in terms of the topping, my top five would include :
1. Choco Frosted: The chocolate topping donut at 49/- is sheer joy.
2. Classic Glazed: As the name suggests, this one has been and will remain symbolic to the term ‘donut’. Unbeatable and hence, classic.
3. Cinnamon: The sweetness of donut with a touch of cinnamon. How can this go wrong?
4. Jelly Filled: Strawberry Jam at every bite of the donut. Sounds fun? It is a treat for your sweet tooth.
5. Cutie Fruity: As beautiful as its name, this one donut breathes life into the purchased box of donuts. It is all about the colourful flavoursome dressing on the top that is magical in every bite. Definitely worth 49/-.
With Dunkin Donuts slashing their prices and offering the best at the budget-friendly range, it is time to replace your candies or the fried snacks with donuts. For what good are the rains without the sweetness of joy…. I mean donuts.